Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vaya al Oeste..or bust!

©2010 Mark Yearwood
"New Horizon"
24''x36'' Acrylic
SOLD
That blog title is Spanish for "go West", which is where my art career seems to be heading from here. West from Oklahoma to the art Mecca of Santa Fe, NM. Next week I'll be packing up my best and going to a great gallery there to discuss representation and hopefully a new home for my paintings. This is huge for me and I don't take this opportunity lightly. A door has been opened to a new horizon and I'm ready to cross the threshhold!

This painting I finished yesterday will make the trip and the title pretty much sums up the whole situation in those two words.

Go West or bust. Well, I doubt about the bust part, but I am on a mission!

More about the new gallery soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment