Thursday, August 5, 2010

From The Cool Mountains To 107 Degrees!


It's back to the real world after doing the Crested Butte Festival and relaxing in the high mountain air of Colorado. We arrived back in OK Tuesday to 107 temps and humidity. Talk about a slap in the face!

The show was a success. Fourteen paintings were sold and I met so many great art patrons as well as new artist friends. Crested Butte is just the coolest little mountain town full of diverse characters, super food, and panoramic views. I will make this one a stop again for sure.

Thank you patrons, for taking a piece of my art home with you!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. We hope to head out next week. Truck is being repaired. I can't go above 7000 ft though with out issues. Got worse as I got older. Use to not bother me.

    Can't wait to see some newly inspired work. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very hard to come home to this heat.
    What's strange, is that as soon as we got back I got a bad cold! Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete