Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New work- "Termico" 24''x12'' Abstract


©2011 Mark Yearwood
"Termico"
24'' x 12'' x 2.25'' acrylic/canvas
SOLD

Termico- Italian for thermal.
This latest piece is simple and complex at the same time. Simple in composition, but complex in textures and layering. It really looks better up close and personal.

I've started a new little book which will hopefully have about one hundred of my paintings in a collection when finished. These will be available to order directly from the printer at a reasonable cost. Several people have shown interest in these and it will be a great way for me to document the work as well as give collectors a selection of my best paintings all in one place. I have 75 pages complete and hope to send it to print soon, so watch for news about where you can get your copy. They will also make good gifts for the upcoming season if you have an art lover on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment