Monday, October 18, 2010

Reviving the Mini Abstracts...A New 8''x8''

©2010 Mark Yearwood
"Tilted View"
8''x8'' Palette Knife Acrylic on RayMar Panel

I really like painting these little "abstract studies" as I call them and since there were only two left after almost thirty of them, I will be painting more. People seem to really enjoy them and I just sent one to a woman in New Jersey last week. She had printed the image of the painting which spoke to her and carried it around in her purse for some time before finally making the purchase. If you see one that you really love, don't wait around too long or you just might miss it. Someone else may be carrying "your" painting around right now!

Thanks to all who have made my art a success!

1 comment:

  1. Mark, keep up the good work. Congrats on your new representation!

    ReplyDelete