Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Between Paintings - Studio News

Today I wanted to post up something here to keep the blog flowing and since I'm in between paintings right now, I don't have new art to show you. I will be painting several over the next few weeks, so check in often.

I'm now set up on Etsy with an online shop to sell my small paintings. This opens up a whole new market and an easy way to purchase my work via PayPal. Check out my store at MarkYearwoodArt.etsy.com

The March issue of American Art Collector is out and again, one of my small paintings appears in a joint ad with Daily Painters Abstract Gallery. AAC is a premier publication reaching art collectors around the globe and these spots have generated interest in my work.

I have applied to a few regional art festivals in Kansas and Colorado this summer, so I will wait and see if I get juried in to some of these. There are some other events coming up soon that I will painting for including the Denison Texas Art Walk, March 27-28, The Paseo Arts Festival, Oklahoma City, May 29,30,31 and the Clinton, OK Art Show June 5.

Looks like a busy summer ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you can skip my question...clearly you use Golden paints and lots of them!!! It looks pretty tidy in the pic!

    ReplyDelete