Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Oklahoma Daily Painters Blog


I just joined up with a new art blog featuring painters from Oklahoma and I want to thank them for welcoming me in during this exciting growing phase. Go to the page and view some great home grown Oklahoma original art. Oklahoma Daily Painters Blog If you are an artist from OK and paint regularly, then maybe you should check it out and submit your art for consideration.

There are so many places on the internet today to get your art in front of the public that all of this gets a little overwhelming to keep up with. I am now posting new works to my main website, three painting blogs (including this one), my Facebook fan page, and a couple of other FB art pages. It's the digital age and it has become part of the artist's business duties to be visible in a world full of visual stimulation. I will forge on. Hopefully, I will find time to create some art!

No comments:

Post a Comment