Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year and a Clean Slate

As we close out this roller coaster ride called 2009, I have vowed that 2010 will be an improvement, even if only in my own mindset. I am throwing the negative out with the bath water, so to speak, and focusing on the positive.

My art endeavors have opened up a whole new world of opportunities to me and connected me with many great new friends in the process. The art has spoken. Communication without a word. If only the rest of life was so simple.

This new year will start tomorrow by putting paint on canvas for a brand new commission piece. I have before me a clean slate awaiting my best efforts, just like this new uncharted year ahead is waiting for me to decide what to make of it.

May 2010 be great for you. Clean your slate. Be positive. Give to others. Change the world.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your positive attitude and for sharing your experience with others! I like the idea of the year being our white canvas, and our experiences and growth the colors of paint we chose!

    ReplyDelete