Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas From The Frozen Tundra of Oklahoma

I shot this photo looking out the window today. We are having a white-out Christmas here in Oklahoma! I stayed up until midnight working on some art gifts for family and finished those up this morning. As I type this, the sun is setting and the sky is clearing in the West. Some snow is still blowing with the hard North wind, but it looks like we will be able to travel to see some family tomorrow after all.

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Thank you for following this blog and my art. I hope to hone my writing skills, so that these posts remain interesting enough for folks to read.

For some good reading, follow this link to a great article today on the gifts of artists by Clint Watson, editor of Fine Art Views. Clint Watson Article

1 comment:

  1. We got snow in Dallas too. It is only the 8th day in history for snow fall on Christmas Eve or Day. Very cool!
    I hope your family appreciates the midnight painting efforts.
    Merry Christmas Mark and God bless!

    ReplyDelete