Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Art Prints Now Available!


Hello Art Friends!
A lot has been going on here in the studio with new galleries on board and exciting new works. Summer is gone and the cold is on the way in, so I plan to be inside getting a lot more painting done.

My newest gallery representation is HUE Gallery in Wichita, KS. A great new contemporary art space downtown.

In the meantime, after much popular demand, I have decided to offer a select few mini-abstracts as art prints on paper, canvas wraps, iPhone cases and more at Nuvango. It's a great quality company with great products and service and I will be adding a few more works as I go along.

Hopefully, this will fill a void where collectors want a piece of my art on a tight budget
and small space requirements. My small to very large originals will always be available
in my great galleries around the US as well.

Check the new prints out at Nuvango.com/MarkYearwood



No comments:

Post a Comment