Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Works and News...


©2011 Mark Yearwood
"Fortitude" 36''x48''x 2.25''
Acrylic/Graphite on Canvas

I've been pretty busy in the studio and have some new work up on my website, including this new 36x48'' deep canvas. I went back to my loose grid style and really enjoyed where this painting took me in the end with the rich layers and warm tones.
I will post up some other work over the weekend as well.

I'm excited to announce my acceptance to the Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts this next April! I have applied three years to this great annual event and finally made the cut! The downtown festival runs six days each spring and brings in thousands of visitors. If you are in the OKC area, please come out and meet me at this event April 24-29, 2012.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. I know I am very thankful for all I've been blessed with and the ability to create and share my work.

Watch out on "black friday''...or better yet, support your favorite artist!
Buy local. Buy handmade. Buy quality. Buy with love!



No comments:

Post a Comment