Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fifteen Days to Crested Butte...

I am painting and working to a frenzy to prepare for the "big show" in the mountains July 31- August 1. Besides making sure I have a large variety of work to display, there is the "list". The long laundry list of what to pack... or not pack for a weekend outdoor arts festival. I'm sure I will forget something. I always do.

If you are in the Colorado area, come on out and say hello. Better yet, plan a road (plane, train, bike) trip to the mountains anyway! It's beautiful this time of year. Over 175 quality artists, culinary events with the top Five Denver chefs, music and more.
www.crestedbutteartsfestival.com

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to CO. I know many ppl who have and a friend who lived there for sometime. I heard its a big play ground as far as the outdoors men/woman is concerned.

    ReplyDelete