Friday, May 21, 2010

"Terraformal" Palette Knife Abstract on Gallery Canvas

©2010 Mark Yearwood
SOLD
"Terraformal"
20''x16''x1.5'' Palette Knife Acrylic on Gallery Canvas

Wow. In all of my social media posting I seem to have overlooked putting this recent painting up on my blog. It is everywhere else and you may have seen it on my main site or Facebook or another forum....but....if you missed it, here ya go!

I really need to work on this whole blogging thing and post more often, more meaningful content, etc., etc. Too many irons in the fire...and I have to find time to paint in there somewhere! Don't give up just yet. I'm sure some great words of wisdom and occasional fine works of art will pop up here. That is, if I can just spend more time painting and pondering.


No comments:

Post a Comment